Good to GREAT
Is your business GREAT?
"Good is the ENEMY of great"
Our training courses explain why some make the leap...
and others don't
The aim of this course is to explore the findings of Jim Collins’ research question “Can a good company become a great company and, if so, how?”
It took Jim Collins and his team of researchers five years to come up with the answers
This course explores the key findings from the research and encourages businesses and individuals to engage in discussion and debate.
Business courses are tailored to
- Board members
- Executive team and management
- Team leaders
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be familiar with what defines ‘great’
- Understand how these findings can be applied today
1. Good is the enemy of Great
2. Level 5 Leadership - the type of leader required
3. 'First Who, Then What'
4. Confront the Brutal Facts (Yet Never Lose Faith)
5. How to find the one big thing you must focus on
6. Culture of Discipline
7. Technology Accelerators
8. The Flywheel and the Doom Loop
“I'm a huge fan of Jim Collins research. This course really helped me understand how I can apply this to my business"
“I wish I had known about this 20 years ago! It would have saved me a lot of money! “
“Delivered with energy and passion. Just what my business needed ”